Like finally its the last day of my work. I got more room to breathe now. Its the most difficult decision I had to do but for my future I had to do it. So since I left my IG. There's only me and school left.
Been telling myself for months that I have to do well. Need to do well. It's a must. I wanna have a comfortable life in the future. I have a successful friends and they're the ones trying to push me to be like them. They believe in me, they themselves knew that there is potential in me to be able to achieve big things in my life.
I want to believe in that. I do. I just have to plan what I want to achieve in my life. I've been saying that a lot of times but I couldn't solidify my words into actions. It really sucks..
For now my only focus is on my next exam, I'm dead worried about my gpa...I just have to do well.
It's not a choice, it's a must to do well.
I believe one day I could change. I should just stop contradicting myself...and until I do that, I guess I will be able to move out from the current situation I'm having now.
For starters,
I need to start to accept my weaknesses and work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment