The human willpower is the strongest weapon of the human mind. A strong willpower will lead to you to a stronger action. It is always the body over the mind but actually it's the mind that is stronger than the body. We tend to succumb to the body and that's what lead us to having a weak willpower and would less likely achieve.
So why I am talking about about willpower so suddenly?
Actually it's about me and my determination to succeed well in my studies and to have a good life in the future. Right now my determination level is low because of the things and thoughts I have to experience everyday. I don't want to explain further than that.
What I wanna do now to do what every typical student does best. Which is to say to say that they will do well in their studies. For me, on the other hand I wanna to do something about my life. I want to do change the way people think and act towards the poor...
Such a bold statement but yeah that's what I wanna do through my movement.
I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment