So today I was stuck in the jam for nearly 2 hours.What a great way to start my Monday.
Hmm at least on the positive note I was almost able to complete my science worksheet without the help my groupmates. Thats a good sign that means I am making progression towards my studies..
However though I still got my science practice questions wrong. Haizzzz I was so confident that my answer was right.. then again I am slowly gaining my confidence back. That is another good sign.
I know its impossible to change the class perception about me so I just have to wait until the next semester and not repeat the same mistakes that I did in semester 1. Bear with it, it is almost every little bit about yourself to be the first to review this booking system and get the
New class, new classmates, new school life. I really need a resurgence of my school life now and i need it badly.
I should stop consuming all the negativity about myself. Think positive riz.
No comments:
Post a Comment