Hi there,
Sorry for the late post, had too much fun last night.
Yesterday post
Thank Gosh Its FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Yesterday I set some things to accomplish for friday, sadly however I managed to cover two of it which was getting more involved in my module presentation and smile more. I totally forgotten about the rest. What the fish Hariz. I shouldn't have done that.
I had iftar with my soon to be former colleagues. This Sunday would be my last day working with them before I go hardcore mode with my studies. When i meant hardcore it means hardcore. I would reduce the time on Facebook and Twitter. Maybe a bit on Instagram... (I love seeing moments) Back to my former colleagues, seriously I'm gonna miss all of them. The laughter, the pranks, etc etc. They were the ones who could made my stress go away for the time being. They're like my third family to me. The first being my family and the second being my close friends.
On a serious note however,
I just got my favorite module (organisational behavior) understanding test 1 results. I'm shocked with it. I did that badly??? I'm supposed to ace that module. Well the reality hits me. So i'm not gonna expect anything in my UT1 results... Just have to really channel focus on my UT2 now. So again I have downgrade my expectations. Maybe a 2.80 to a 3.00 out of 4.00 for my first GPA results... Saddening like really... I need to solidify the words I said months before... Fish lar why I'm doing this again.
My ED module facilitator confronted me today. She ask what lead to my poor results. My respond was poor communication, her response was that I didn't put in any effort at all in my ED. I was taken aback when she said that. I participated in class, involved in my group discussion and did my quiz correctly. So what did she meant by not putting effort? She said that I never review what I have learn at the end of the day and that what lead to my poor results. She wants to see more effort in my studies. When i couldn't answer her, she knows she's right about this...Guess I am just being Self-serving Bias towards myself.(TAKE THAT OB!!!)
Hmm....
Will be experiencing a rough storm soon if I don't do something about it..Maybe I am but I am not putting in any effort to it....I guess I just need to find my source of motivation.
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
Norman Vincent Peale
What is real change.... I have to find an answer to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment