Friday, July 12, 2013

Histo Thursday.

Hey,

Worst thing you can ever do is to write your blog using your HP.

Today was alright. The topic that we learnt today was Mean,Mode and Standard Deviation etc etc. Guess what? We need to use Histogram!!!! Another excel tool. Gosh knowledge in Office applications helps a lot these days. Sadly though i couldn't remember how to use it in meeting 1 otherwise i would have solved the problem statement with ease. It took me until meeting 2 that i could remember using it. Taught the class how to use it, somehow not many listened to me. Heck it...

I had a heart to heart talk with a course mate today. I know where he is trying to get me into but the thing is how do you expect me to communicate if the rest don't feel the need to? It's affecting me as much as it affects you. I'm trying my best. Really I am. There's already a wall bro. You can see it. That's why i distance myself away. Trust me when I say each time whenever I go into class, it's the most unhappy and saddest feeling I can ever get. To be labelled as a "burden" and a "Maggot" don't you think it's really upsetting? I myself won't ever say that to people I met. Somehow i just have to accept that criticism and move on. I know you have highlighted my flaws not once but twice I really have to thanked you for that. If you didn't I would not know where I have gone wrong and it would have gone worse. Again thanks for the talk... I really appreciate it...

I did some self-reflection while i was at work today. I guess maybe I should  stop thinking too much about it.  I should look at it like it was my first day at school. Take that criticism as a challenge and work my way through like i did it before in ITE... Yeah i think that's what i should do..

What i accomplished today...
  • won the division title 10 in fifa 13. (Shut up i know)
  • Studied and now understand how displacement and speed time graph works.
  • Taught my class how to use Histogram.
What I intend to accomplished tomorrow
  • Get myself involve in the module presentation tomorrow.
  • Study Maths again.
  • Smile more. (sounds creepy but well)
  • Start drafting my letter to Rod.
  • Call CMPB get my deferment done and over with.
  •  If time permits start playing ukulele 
Would again like to leave with a quote,

"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."


Swami Sivananda

All I have to do now is take small baby steps to accomplished my goals. Under god's willing I can do this,

Hariz

No comments:

Post a Comment