Hey!!
Guess what I downloaded the official Blogger app on my android. So I can just blog things on my phone without any complications hehe.
So my Saturday was fine. I kinda watch this inspirational speech by Rocky Bolboa towards his son. Indeed I find it inspiring. He's right. It's not about how hard you can hit, its about how much you can get hit and yet keep moving hard. It's about how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's life..
Looking back.. I realized I can do keep moving forward no matter how many times I got hit by others. It's whether I want to or do not want to.
Life's tough but I have to accept it. My friend had it tougher but she is thriving in it. It just show the lack of willpower I have currently. I have to do something about it.
Today I got to know my new colleague well. Told her that she has to do well in ITE to make it to poly and couple of others things and tomorrow is my last day of work. Thank fish its friday.
Still doing some self reflecting on myself...
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Kelly Clarkson
To be honest my mind is quite blank. Gotta find my purpose in life and work towards it.
No comments:
Post a Comment