Hey,
So yeah, Hariz welcome back to the world of blogging. My last post if i remember correctly was about Vietnam?? Woah that's pretty far back. I would like to close that chapter of my blog and start a fresh.
Anyways life has been good for me. Just that currently I'm experiencing a lot of stress while in Polytechnic. Yeah i remember telling myself i will do well while in Poly, get into mass com, start my own internet radio station and work on my movement.
So far, I'm struggling in two modules. Engineering Design and Maths. Maybe a bit of Science? Really I am shaking on my knees now. I don't even know how to contribute to my team Problem Based Learning for these two/three modules. They really hate me because of this. Who am i to blame them for being that way?
Just yesterday I couldn't even came up with a proper gear system for our crank torchbox. Felt really bad about it... Somehow I will try my best to help them next week. It's part of my exams marks.... I really don't want to be over reliant on my UT engineering design theory paper. Somehow I feel like I have no choice since I can't help much at all with my team.
As for Maths, well to put it simply I really need a lot of help. And when a lot means A LOT. I'm really afraid right now for my Maths and ED as well. Someone please help me in this.....
Today was my favorite module which was Organisational Behavior. Some sort of Human Resource Module. My friends found OB boring but to me it's kinda interesting... We learnt about decision making pitfalls and i swear that was one of the toughest lessons yet. I couldn't grasp an understand of it even though I managed to point out a bit of my understanding about today lesson.
I kinda feel sad though that i have to made a tough decision about my IG and my job. I have to sacrificed both of them just so that i'm able to catch up with my studies and that's what i been doing currently. Movement on the other hand, I just kinda hate it when people agreed to work with me in doing and making this movement a success but when it comes to meetings and not a single o showed up. It's quite sad and i really do not want to delay this movement any longer.
What i want to accomplish tomorrow..
I would love to score an A for DG for maths again. It's about Mean, mode and median tomorrow should be alright. Guess i should talk more as well. I just could not clique with the class. I just don't know why. Will go to work as well tomorrow to cover kak peah at the cable car at 6. Spend again an hour on maths, I want to do really well for the next UT for no just maths but my other modules. This to pull up my fiasco of my UT1 grades since to be honest I didn't study for it.
I would like to leave a quote before I end this.
"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."
Michael Jordan
He's right. I'm just the type of guy who's trying to meet and accept the expectations. I should not do that it's not right. I just have to live with my own expectations. I have set for myself.
Take Care,
Harris
PS : I would love to go for Terawih but sadly i have no time. I would go on Friday... I set a goal that i'm expecting myself to complete. I know I can do it. Salam Ramadhan people.
He's right. I'm just the type of guy who's trying to meet and accept the expectations. I should not do that it's not right. I just have to live with my own expectations. I have set for myself.
Take Care,
Harris
PS : I would love to go for Terawih but sadly i have no time. I would go on Friday... I set a goal that i'm expecting myself to complete. I know I can do it. Salam Ramadhan people.
Take Care
Harris
No comments:
Post a Comment